Interview of a Recovering Drug Addict

Why did you end at a drug treatment center?

I ended up in a drug treatment center, because I had been drinking on a daily basis. I Got arrested. I have found in a physical confrontation with my father and as a result, social services is increasing in and demanded that I am an impatient drug treatment center.

It was not your idea then go to a drug treatment center?

No

How long was your stay in the drug treatment center?

I was there 5 ½Months.

What things have to stay at the drug treatment center address during your 5 ½ months?

We both had families and group counseling as well as 1 on 1 Counseling with certified counselors drug and alcohol use. Family counseling creates a safe environment to express myself and my family, our feelings about life situations. The drug treatment center solves provided a safe environment for me, myself from the chaotic environment that I had lived in. The most important thing is the drugIntroduce treatment center has done for me, I do a twelve step program.

Review of regret it now, you go to the drug treatment center?

No, absolutely not! The treatment center introduced me to Alcoholics Anonymous that is what ultimately saved the lives.

Based on your experience, what would you suggest to someone who thinks they might have a drug or alcohol problem?

I would suggest that if you think you have a drug and / or alcohol problem that you are looking for help to her. Aimpatient drug treatment center would allow you the option of addiction you live in and build a foundation for a sober and drug free life separate.

Okay, I also thank you for your time here Jay!

No problem! Anytime!



0 comments: