EFT for methamphetamine addiction - Yasmin, third session

In a continuing series of articles written only after the treatment, it is important to Yasmin session, third or EFT Emotional Freedom Techniques. The session was only 16 minutes, Yasmin has a short break from work, but we had a beginning in a central problem that stress, so it was worth it.

He immediately began to touch, it's up to us something like that.
"Even though I have this addiction, I love and accept myself, and if Yasmininterrupted with "I'm starting to accept myself, and so moved to know
"Even though I have this dependency, allowing healing to help me. I'm making progress, and then so proud of me."
"Even if the slip road to recovery, sometimes we fall and do not need to focus on the bad days are not useful. I let go, the guilt and shame, and I decided to focus on the good times. I choose to be proud of good time. "

And we did, "AlthoughI have this addiction, I am willing to admit that I am an emotional person, like everyone else. And I'm open to suggestions that I have negative emotions, the drug Tik distracts me, and that releasing these negative emotions, I found peace. I choose the first emotion that goes around my head, on the count of three, no, 1, 2, 3 "... and immediately started Yasmin a declaration of tears, so I started beating on it, as continued so long to releaseI told the story. The child's father had walked on them recently. Please tell me, then I hit it as we approach the moment of leaving to go to work again. Until then, it was much quieter. I recommend them, touching all points, as was said when he returned.

It ended with a relaxing Reiki for three minutes, and made a new appointment. Yasmin in touch with me after he said he feltbetter, and had a desire at one time was some time after the appointment, but let it go. One step at a time, Yasmin in the right direction, towards the resumption of walking. If you are a user or to assist addicts in recovery, I hope this sense of optimism in the new techniques, such as the use of EFT.

0 comments: